Who we are
The Environmental Economics and Policy research group is one of 5 research groups within the Department of Geography and Sustainable Development at the University of St Andrews.
- Professor Nick Hanley (research group leader)
- Dr Darren McCauley
- Dr Eoin McLaughlin (lecturer)
- Dr Tobias Borger (Lecturer in Environmental and Development Economics)
- Dr Timothy Stojanovic
- Dr Charles Warren
- Dr Laure Kuhfuss (lecturer at the University of St Andrews, and researcher at the James Hutton Institute)
- Dr Louis Dupuy (teaching fellow)
- Oleg Sheremet (research fellow)
- Dr Antje Brown (research fellow)
- Katherine Wade (PhD student, joint with SOI)
- Michaela Roberts (PhD student)
- Valeria Toledo-Gallegos (PhD student)
- Dema Almeziad (PhD student)
- Caroline Sejer Damgaard (PhD student)
The Marine and Coastal Environment Team is a sub-team within the Environmental Economics and Policy cluster, specialising in the geography of oceans and coasts; click here for further information.
For a list of PhD projects currently offered by the group, click here.